The Turning Point
The day is almost over! Almost but not yet! And as tired as I am feeling right now, I still can't let it end without trying to write down something about this day!Yes ... THIS DAY ... this very important day ... a day that may have become "The Turning Point" of YOUR life ... and of OUR life!!
I had wanted to write something memorable ... something so awesome and moving that would make everyone "ooh" and "ahh" when they read this. I had wanted to write something as "safekeeping" just for you ... so years from now you can look back and hopefully understand then why this day has become such an important day. I had wanted to jot down the names of all the people that had helped made this day so special ... so hopefully someday we could go back and tell them how they had made a difference in YOUR life ...
Oh ... I had wanted to do so many things ...
However my feeble and tired mind is refusing to cooperate. Thus as much as I would have loved to write something spectacular to mark this unforgettable day, this short paragraph will have to do for now.
I do believe this will be "The Turning Point" of your life and a new beginning of a more promising future for you. This is what you had been hoping for ... an understanding ... a connection to everyone AND to the rest of the world.
Dearest One,
I'm so exciting ... so exiciting that I could burst ...
I love you!
I love you so much!
I love you with all my heart ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home